Saturday 25 July 2009

Winner Challenge10 and top 5

What a great response to the challenge and I wanted to thank everyone who took part ...


The winner of the 2 week design spot chosen by random .org is


22

Helen

(Helen's Crafty Haven)

Time stamp 11:50

This was Helens entry

Congratulations hun,


Please e-mail me at metalicbutterfly@hotmail.co.uk and i'll organise the next two weeks challenges for you....


Now for my top 5 which you made very difficult for me this week and was so hard to choose just 5 but those are the rules so here goes.......


Lynda



Jem




Cathy



Kath

Regina
Congrats ladies please take the top 5 logo for your blogs its well deserved!!!
Keep an eye out for this weeks challenge and thanks for visiting Allsorts

4 comments:

Helen said...

Oh wow! Thankyou Random.Org for choosing me! lol
I'd love to be a guest designer...off to email you now...
Helen x

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

I'm honoured to be in the top 5 again, glad you liked my card I love the cards you and the other girls do, great challenge blog. janex

Lynda said...

Wow, Thank you so much for choosing my card to be in the Top 5 again - I am really flattered... congratulations too to the others and especially to Helen on becoming Guest Designer - Well Done!

Lynda xxx

Regina said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card for top 5! I am honored!!