Saturday 24 October 2009

Challenge 24 - Furry Friends

Good morning and welcome to another wonderful challenge here at Allsorts.

This week it is my (Debs) turn to set the theme and I would love to see your favourite 'Furry Friend' on your projects.
We are very excited to announce that our sponsor this week is:



The Prize this week is this fab Sam with stocking stamp and also the Christmas Greetings set (not shown) The DT have been very lucky to be able to choose 1 of 4 really cute images to work with.


Here's what we have come up with:


Victoria










Emma




Brenda



Amanda





Lisa


Jules



Don't forget to check back to see who the lucky winner was from last week's challenge and to see who Brenda picked as her Top5.

Can't wait to see your lovely projects.









13 comments:

Ruthie said...

I hope my entry is eligible - its definitely a furry creature! A halloween treat box with legs!

Rx

lou said...

what a lovley prize, had a look at the wild rose website and have bookmarked it ready for when get chance to go shopping!! x

Pattie G said...

These DT cards are so special! I added mine to Mr Linky. Let me know what you think?

hugs
Pattie

Alma7 said...

Love furry animals (mostly cats, not spiders...)

Yael

Masha Nemova said...

Hi!!!) thnx for this challenge!!!) hope my card is good for it)))

Dinara said...

Hi! Thanks a lot for the challenge!
The prize is GREAT!!!

Dinara

Nikbee said...

Fab DT cards. Such cute images. Great challenge.

Nikki x

Hels Sheridan said...

Beautiful cards by the DT....lovely theme, how could I resist this one :O)) My entry is now on my Blog...thanks :O))

Dotty Jo said...

Such sweet DT cards! thanks for another fun challenge, Jo x

Kath Stewart said...

another fabby challenge girls and gorgeous cards from the DT...hugs kath xxxxx

Katherine said...

Beautiful cards.

ribenaruby said...

Fab DT cards, thanks for a great theme, my card is with mr linky.

Eiglas said...

Please will you delete entry 109 for me? I made a mistake and linked the wrong thing!
Thank you!
110 should be mine (I hope!)
Thanks again for another fab challenge!
Hugsa,
Ei
x