Saturday 23 January 2010

Winner & Top 5 Allsorts week 35

Wow an amazing responce to my PINK and BROWN challenge 184 entries thanks you all very much, but you did make my job of picking the top five soooooo hard!!!!!



In no paticular order these are the projects i choose......


Susie



Mieko


jacee



irit



Arianne



Thank you ladies you can now add the top 5 blinkie to your blog.




The winner of the five Quickutz embossing dies choosen by random.org is number 65 that is







Please email me at rockstardj1@aol.com and i will get your prize to you.....x

7 comments:

Jacee said...

Wow, thank you for choosing my card as one of the top five, I'm so pleased.

Susie Sugar said...

Thank you so much for making me one of your top 5 you have made my day this has been a lucky card for me as it was also published in the new Magnolia Ink magazine
Thank you so much
Hugs Susie xx

Kathy Rogers said...

OMG, this is the first time I've entered your challenge. Thank you so much.

Irit Shalom said...

Thanks for choosing my lo- it means a lot for me as I did it with a lot of love... And finally someone actually loves " not cute " work- not a lot over the blogsphere, most of challenge blogs are looking for Magnolia kind of images..

Гульнара said...

Kirsten, I just want to thank you and all design team for your great work!))) It was my first time))) and I enjoyed it so much! many-many thanks!

Cor* said...

Congrats to all the wickedly talented scrappers/card makers out there!!!

MIE(Mieko) said...

Thanks so much for choosing me. I can't believe I got picked as one of the Top 5.Thanks so much again.