Friday 17 October 2014

Brown and Cream winners and top 5!

Hello Everyone,

Thankyou to everyone who entered my challenge this week - it has been lovely to see some card designs other than Christmas!! I hope that you enjoyed making your Cream and Brown designs.

and now to the first Winner who will receive 5 images of your own choice from ~

Winners links removed to comply with GDPR



and the winner is ..............  #6
********

and now for the second winner who will receive
a fabulous array of ribbons from 

 

and the winner is .................... #16

Well done to you both.  Please send me your details to lets.create@btinternet.com and I will pass them on.

Our design team have chosen their top 5 favourites as usual and these are ~

#20
The Other side of me

 
#4
Kari
 
 #15
Die Waldfee
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgWr-wtUZ6wamn1BKL3aqnxPXvR-xJwn8Mcv20SZYQNapetujdENro2hAci8BdCO44Vfqo807B5yLtrZyCYrwXICmxjbNurxEXCDCm2YSSOvxUwrht7Gek9tThOstymWkh6zuYH2_R3glrg/s1600/PicsArt_1413259471909.jpg

#24
Pamellia
 

#22
Coops
  

Please pop over to the side-bar to collect your badge and display it with pride on your blog!

Don't forget to pop over to the Allsorts Challenge in the morning to see what the new title is!

Thankyou all again for taking part,

Bye for now
Jo xx  

























5 comments:

frlphoebes kreativ-blog said...

Thank you very much,picking me!You make me very happy and proudly showing this on my blog,to be one of the top 5,yeah
hugs die waldfee

Pamellia said...

What a fabulous way to start my weekend! Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of your top picks! I'm thrilled and very honoured!! Congrats to the other winners as well, so many beautiful makes! See you again soon, hugs to all :)

Diane said...

Congrats to the other winners...I am your #16 winner for the Crafty Ribbons and have sent you my info..thank you so much!!!

coops said...

thank you so much ladies for the top 3 honour and huge congrats to all the other winners too :D

xx coops xx

Tajanna said...

Thank you for choosing my card to the top 5:). Congrats girls!